- Open Sky — 0:35 (Banks)
- None The Wiser (King) — 3:17 (Bennett)
- Farewell Number One (Pawn) — 1:36 (Bennett)
- Man Of Honour (Knight) — 4:45 (Bennett)
- Dead Ahead (Queen) — 4:35 (Bennett)
- The Bishop — 4:21 (Bennett)
- Psychosync (Escape, Farewell Number Two, Conclusion) — 4:50 (Banks-Bennett)
- Manhattan Morning (Christmas ’72) — 6:23 (Carter)
- Shadows (It’s You) — 3:20 (Carter)
Originally released in November 1972.
Produced by Flash. Engineered by John Acock, Louie Austin. Recorded at Advision and Morgan Studios, London, April to June 1973.
Engineers: Geoff Young and Mike Dunne. Assisted by Paul Northfield (Advision). Mike Butcher (Morgan).
Road management: Mike Stewart, Paul Newman, Chris Smyth, George Mizer
Info says “Originally released in November 1972″ and ” Recorded at Advision and Morgan Studios, London, April to June 1973″. Tricky!
I suspect release date has been copied from “In the Can”.